Monday, July 12, 2010

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

While I like vampies much better in the fall, I've been so absorbed in vampy TV (True Blood sucked me in... haha, get it?... I know, I'm terrible) that I had to switch it up. Sadly Lincoln Park After Dark, a much loved OPI, is a miss for me. Let's face it, it's black. That's all well and good, but I was hoping for a deep rich shade of purple, and while I see it in the bottle it doesn't translate on the nail. I hope to have better luck with my next vampy...

4 comments:

shortwidenails said...

just came to say...trueblood!! woop woop! that is all...well actually this season isn't as good as the first season ..and well the second season also wasn't as good as the first season....the maryann storyline was wayyyyyyy too long.

I like lubu heels china glaze as my vampy polish

Get Nailed said...

Shortnails - Seems like Sam keeps getting the short end of the stick, first the dragged out Maryann story and now the really uninteresting thing with his brother and parents... yawn! I wish True Blood would give me more of what I want... shirtless Eric (and I'm loving Alcide shirtless too!)

vonzi said...

Try Lincoln Park After Midnight! It's more of a deep purple-black. Less black than After Dark!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you put on one too many coats. When I use it is more of a deep deep purple. Black from afar I suppose. I only do two coats tops.

Post a Comment